Live!

4:51

Привет! First, I would like to thank one thousand times or more, all of you who downloaded "Fearless (EP)" and "In case you have deleted all the previous songs" in Bandcamp. There had been some donations during last February. Thanks!!
I am currently trying to mix a song set for playing live. I've been asked several times about playing live with DE_TOT_COR. The answer was always "no". From the beginning I thought DE_TOT_COR as a studio-project. However things change with time. There are now many songs with vocals and I think there can come out a nice set of tracks. A mix between instrumental songs (Mädchenliebe, Strawberry Panic...) and songs with vocals (A heart dies, Decay...). If there's someone reading this, suggestions on tracks you would like to see live are welcomed. Just comment.
And, if you are a promoter reading this, just get in touch (here). Спасибо!

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris

Subscribe