Summer

8:22

Summer isn't as hot as last years in Barcelona, but it's here anyway. I just write these few lines to make you know this website is finished. Take a look around and leave your comments. The new DE_TOT_COR album is finished too. I hope I have some fresh news soon. I hope at least you all have the mp3s of "Dead Heart" EP that the label sent to all pre-orders. I read one nice review for it here. It's great that there are some great e-zines that still walk alone. I think all that German magazines and some other e-zines got good money to write some positive sentences. But there are nice people over the internet. Remember the first DE_TOT_COR interview at Ebm-industrial.nl? All DE_TOT_COR needs now is some promotion. Some DJs around the world do it too in their clubs and radio-stations. I would like to thank all of them. All kind of support is very needed. We'll never sell a million copies, but if you buy the album it's great support too! :-)
I did again some remixes (Mangadrive and R.I.P.) and I'm trying to do a cover these days of a industrial-metal well-known band just for fun. I don't want to write anything new until I know the plans for the new album. And above all, I've been watching soccer matches. Fuuck vuvuzelas!

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris

Subscribe