Interaction

12:09

One of the biggest points in this internet-thing is the interaction. I started this new page in bloggers-site because their tools can provide some kind of interaction. I will start to add here in this site elements in that direction. I don't mind how many people read this, I only want to give THE chance. We'll never be millions, but the best ones! Lately I also created a Face_Book page for DE_TOT_COR [this is the link until I learn how to shorten it :-)]. If you look under the FORUM box you'll find a first entry where you can write your opinions / feelings about the "DEAD HEART" EP. I think you have to be a FB user to do that... Of course, there is the music-player, the typical info and all that. My_space is starting to suck and going mad. Anyway, I'm still checking it. And I will be still checking some more apps to provide interaction in this official website. And yes, DE_TOT_COR is a music-project, so some music-update would be: there will be a new DE_TOT_COR remix in the new I:Scintilla album (hopefully) out this fall. I spent this last month working on it. I was a difficult song to remix, but I really enjoyed working with the melodies and the vocals. Let's see how this all ends. I won't be doing holidays, so in August I will start working on new tracks! Hope that the weather didn't damage your brain. These were the news from the hot-as-hell Barcelona.

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris

Subscribe