The Product

11:00

And they finally arrived... I have the final product on my hands. The first EP. Some of the first songs I wrote are inside this optical disc. More than 50 minutes of music. Six own songs, five re-works. More than clubmusic, dark-electro, noise, glitch, EBM or whatever. This CDs mean much more, and I can't write it here. There is a thanks-list inside the digipak.

I have read some very nice comments about the "Dead Heart" EP. Some people outside Catalonia start to pronounce very well "DE_TOT_COR". I don't know how many of them have been sold. I'm not doing music for money. Thanks to all of you who have bought it. The more important thing for me is that you like it. There are more songs coming. This is only the beginning. Old, but sincere. The music I like. I hope you do too. I love these songs, I love to have them together on this CD. Play it. It's here to stay forever.

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris

Subscribe