Loading

7:58

End of summer entered the current year. While in August seems to be dead in some-wheres and some-ones, it seems that september brings new energy. DE_TOT_COR started a new FB page with energy, and some fans made it grow. Thank YOU very much! I also started to work in some new tracks, which will be different because they'll include vocals. I don't want to write anything more right now. I can only say that I always liked to work in remixes because of the vox included in the kit, ready to use. DE_TOT_COR is an instrumental-song music project, however it's great to find different people collaborating. You can listen to the new tracks "World made of Lies" and "The Battle" in the FB page, which are done by guest-singers. Expect more!! I need to thank THEY somewhere for this and for answering some questions to complete the second DE_TOT_COR interview. So here it is. You can read it here. And now I'm at this, I need to thank Edwin from ISN Radio for always saying nice things about DE_TOT_COR. Remeber to listen to his weekly radio-show! Again and apart from that, I would like to think that all of you who bought the physical edition of "Dead Heart" EP will receive it soon. The Sagrada Familia still is under construction. And so is the new artwork for the upcoming DE_TOT_COR album. Under-construction and with new ideas. Soon I'll post them somewhere in the web. And, finally, the remix-kit of "Mädchenliebe" is no more available. I received no remixes, thus none will be published. I'm currently working on a new remix, and finished one for I:Scintilla. Got new ears. Everything is fine. Welcome to all new discoverers! Energy: loaded. Lights might open soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris

Subscribe