Cold flames burn and freedom rise

8:08

Finally the new DE_TOT_COR album "Gothic light" is finished and ready to be sent to mastering and artwork. Today I received the last remix of the tracklist. "Gothic light" will have 12 DE_TOT_COR tracks + 4 remixes. I'm more than happy I can have the four remixers I wanted, cause I love the music they make, and it's a total privilege to have their remixes on this album. First thanks go for them. Not less important are the collaborations of Kari Berg, Fredrik Croona, Jenny P., Sister_ and DJ Zynthexia on the vocals. Thanks, thanks and thanks! This is not an instrumental album at all!
It has not been an easy process. After leaving the Vendetta Music label, I decided to re-think the whole album, since the label didn't like some of the new songs. As an unsigned artist I have the freedom to include everything I want. And I won't write anything more about the music label, because this is not a sad post :-) I hope this is a new beginning for DE_TOT_COR and I'm sure you will all like the new tracks. Furthermore, X-Fusion Music Production will add the necessary elements to burn it all!
"Gothic light" will be released in October 2011 with a very limited edition (the digital release will follow by the end of 2011).

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris

Subscribe